welcome to dot ONE

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Get a free credit report

I talked with Equifax recently and they informed me that I could get a free credit report from all three credit bureaus once a year. So I tried it. And it's true. Annualcreditreport.com lets you view one report at a time and it's relatively easy. Just make sure you print them immediately. If you idle too long or close the window, you can't view the report again. You can also pay $5 and get your FICO score. It's around $15 or so if you buy the FICO score report directly from a credit bureau site.

Anyway, I thought some of you might be interested in checking out your credit history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home